I am a Computer Science graduate that enjoy exploring the field of computer science, mathematics and robotics. I also enjoy participating challenging competitions as they can really push myself towards my limit.
I learnt many when exploring these field and thus, I sometimes refer myself as “Jack of all trades, master of none (sadly)”. Maybe I can be master of some by choosing a particular field to dive in deep but currently I enjoy being jack of all trades. Being a jack of all trades has its advantage, like, I can easily handle project that crosses multiple fields.
I hope that (Malaysia) student can started to (depending on their interests) dive in the field of computer science, robotics, understand mathematics (not computation and blindly apply formula), and be a good problem solver. And I hope that I can contribute to make this true.
About This Site
The site title, Binaries and Binomials perfectly describe this site. I will be writing about:
Binaries — The working principal of digital electronic and computer, represents Computers and Electronics.
- Robotics and electronics projects
- Internet of Things (IoT) projects
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other microcontroller related stuff
Binomials — An term that usually seen in the field of mathematics, represents Mathematics.
- Interesting mathematical theorems or results (mostly will be related to computer science)
- Mathematical Olympiad related stuff
Binaries and Binomials — A combination of computer and mathematics, represents Computer Science.
- Interesting or important algorithms
- Artificial Intelligent (including machine learning, deep learning and etc)
- Programming and development related stuff
The philosophy I had when writing this site is
- The content will act as a reminder for myself about what I had learnt
- The content will explain something in a simple-to-understand way for myself and the audience, so that I can enhance my understanding and help the audience to understand easily
- The content will help (non-technical) people to understand and getting started to something (technical) (exception applies when I tries to explain some advance algorithms or documenting cheatsheets)
- Some post will be my thought and experience when doing some projects or cool stuff
P.S. I have no idea what should be the site title when I decided to write this site, I was asking around and one of my friend suggested this name
Check this blog post out for more about this site.